Friday, March 16, 2007

Pictures

I noticed that when I switched over to the new blogger, all my pictures disapeared from my posts. I am going to work on adding them back into the posts, but this did come at a good time, if there is a good time for all the pictures to disappear.

I've decided to switch all my pictures over to a flickr account, that way I will be able to be a bit more organized. *Me organized? huh* So with an internet connection going in and out every 5 minutes, this is no easy deal, but I'm going to switch from my Photobucket account to flickr, then setup and organize then slowly add them back to the posts. gee it's a good thing I'm only working about 2 days a week lately... though you'd think i'd get more stuff done. It's all Sims 2, that game is a time wasting machine! But my loading times are long and I can get one row done on my bag during loads, hehe.

I do have a couple pics for you today though! Just taken with my horrible camera phone. *I decided to buy an iPod before a digital camera.* So here are my current WIPs



My Clapotis I'm working on, has not been touched in about 2 months... I guess that makes it a UFO huh?



This is the baby blanket for a friend of mine, she is due in June, I have 134 stitches on the needles, need to increase 1 every row till 190 stitches, then start the decreasing. I have a LONG way to go.





This is my Booga Bag I'm working on, I know interesting yarn, but beggars can't be choosers. LOL


If you noticed the Black Cat posing for the pictures that is one of my babies. His name is Salem, he is about 3-4 years old. He use to be a friends cat, but she was unable to keep him. I do have another cat Akasha, she is all mine, but she was camera shy today.

Here is a new stitchholder. I don't recommend using these if not in the room. In fact, even if you are in the room I don't recommend them.



In Progress: See Above
New to the Stash: Nothing
In the Player: Sticks & Sting Podcast *Need to catch up, I'm so behind on all my podcasts... hance the iPod, my old mp3 player ain't cutting it.

No comments: