Friday, November 17, 2006

New Stuff

Destined to be the type of person who doesn't not just work on one project I cast on a new project last night. I wanted a break from my sock, something easier. So I went through my binder of patterns I have printed from various internet sites, and I settled on the "Ribbed for his pleasure" Condom cozy. It was a shorter faster project and I could use some leftover yarn.

While knitting on my break, one of my girls asked me what i was making, I told her. To which she replys "I thought you dropped that one guy" I told her it was a wishfull thinking cozy. Inwardly I was thinking "thank you for reminding me of my complete lack of males in my life. So i'm happily knitting on my cozy thinking It would be great to hold my advil in. Then I unhappily go back to work.

Driving home I'm excited to get back to my knitting when there in my mailbox, a package! for me! From Scouts Swag. My sushi kit has arrived. *and of course my new tape measure to get lost with all the others my cats have hide.* As I write I'm staring at it, wanting to start it. No, i'm going to wait. really, I am. I'm going to finish my new pill cozy. See you all later.

No comments: