Sunday, April 15, 2007

Delay

Heya everyone, sorry for the length of the time between updates, but hey it's nomral for me right?

It's been an interesting week, I had an interview I thought went great, but I didn't get the job, I have one more possibility, and I hope it works out because I still can't pay for May's rent. Sigh, oh the stress.

My friend that I'm knitting the baby blanket for... She was due June 9. Her water broke Wednesday night. She gave birth today (Saturday April 14th) A baby boy, 3 lbs 6 oz 16 inches. I haven't seen her or the baby yet, I'm going to call her tomarrow and try to see her. So as you can all guess I haven't finished the blanket yet, Hey I thought I had till June! I still have 130 rows left, oh the joy of stressfull deadline knitting. And I thought this only happend around Christmas, lol. At least near the end the rows will go quickly because I'm decreasing 1 stitch every row until I get to 4 stitches, so i'm at about 135 stitches now. If only I could knit faster.

On the needles: never ending baby blanket
New to the stash: *tears* nothing
In the player: Fall Out Boy's "Infinity on High"

No comments: